Today we will Learn what to do if you see QuickBooks Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties in QuickBooks Application with the help of QuickBooks Customer Support.
You will find sometimes, when you activate or open QuickBooks Desktop, you might see one of these error messages:
- could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
- could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
- could not initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Solution 1: User can run QuickBooks 3371 Error Fix from the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Step 1: Users can Download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub
In order to fix QuickBooks error 3371, users need to open QuickBooks tool hub. This Tool Hub help them to fix common errors. It will also require to close QuickBooks to use the tool hub. For the User’s best experience, we will recommend you to use Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit.
- Click & close QuickBooks.
- Click & start downloading the most recent version (18.104.22.168) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub. You can save the file somewhere you can easily find it (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop). Note: In case, if you have already installed Tool Hub, you can find out which version you have. Click & Select the Home tab. The version will be shown on the bottom.
- Click & open the file you downloaded (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- You need to follow the on-screen steps to install and also you need to agree to the terms and conditions of QuickBooks Software.
- Once the install finishes, you need to double-click the icon on your Windows desktop to open the tool hub.
Note: In case, if you are not able to find the icon, do a search in Windows for QuickBooks Tool Hub and select the program.
Step 2: From the installed Tool Hub, Users can run QuickBooks error 3371 Fix
Solution 1 :
- In the installed QuickBooks Tool Hub, you can select Installation Issues.
- Click & select 3371 Error Fix.
- Click & select OK.
- Click & start QuickBooks Desktop and open your data file.
Solution 2: User can do a clean install QuickBooks Desktop
In case, if you still see the error after cleaning the installation, we will request you to get in touch with our QuickBooks Customer support team or you may also initiate for a chat which you can get on our website listed below http: www.quickbooksupport.net. by clicking on it, you can reach 24*7 QuickBooks Technical Support team for your help.