You can simply access sales receipts if you are getting the complete payment while you are making sale. These sale receipts is inclusive of cash payment, checks or credit card. If you are planning to keep record of the sales, you can access Sales Receipt to keep track of the summary of sales. You must type the total sales for every single day item. Follow the instructions given by QuickBooks Point of Sale Support:
- In the QuickBooks Home screen, or click on the Customers menu
- Click on Create Sales receipts/Type Sales receipts
- IN the Customer job drop down menu: choose any customer or job. If the customer is not defined in the list, you can choose Add New.
- Fulfil all the required details in the form like the Dateand Sale No.
- Select the mode of payment.
- In the detail area, choose the items you are thinking to include as a sale.
- If you want to apply a discount on any item, you are then required to generate a discount item.
- In the QuickBooks Listsmenu, click on Item List.
- Right-click on the screen and choose New.
- In the New Item window, select the Typedrop-down menu and click on Discount.
- Type the item name or number and a brief Description.
- In the Amount or %field, type the discounted item or amount that you want to apply on any product or item. If your discounted amounts gets varied, you might leave the Amount or % field empty and type the amount directly on your sales forms.
- In the Accountdrop-down menu, select the income account you want to use to keep record of the discounts you are giving to customers.
- Choose an exact Tax Codefor the item then hit OK.
- Choose Save & Close.
If you are now able to create sales receipts, you are successful, else feel free to contact us at QuickBooks Point of Sale Support instantly. You can also drop a mail to us at email@example.com. Get an instant visit on our website www.quickbooksupport.net. Stay in touch with our executives available 24*7 to help you more effectively so that you can make your accounting bug free and you can run smooth. Thus, you can now focus on your business. Our only aim is to satisfy you and make you more comfortable while you are running the software.