Today, we will find out what to do if user is unable to log in to QuickBooks Point of Sale with the assistance of QuickBooks POS Support Team.
In case, if users can’t sign in to your QuickBooks Point of Sale system as an administrator, don’t worry. Here are a few ways to get back in. And if you still can’t sign in, we’ll also show you how to reset your password.
Solutions on how to reset passwords for non-admin users in QuickBooks Point of Sale
Solution 1: Users need to check their password
- In case, if password contains numbers and user is using keyboard to type it, then they need to make sure Num Lk is on.
- In case, if they can, then they need to type their admin username and password into a word processor. It will be required to check the case and spelling. Then paste them into the username and password fields on your QuickBooks Point of Sale system.
If you still can’t sign in, move on to solution 2.
Solution 2: Users need to log in with a generic account
- First of all, unzip QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- Next, user should use SYSADMIN as the username.
- Then leave the password field blank.
- After that, press OK.
In case, if this doesn’t work:
- User may write SYSADMIN as the username.
- Next, type the password you normally use for your admin account.
- After that, press OK
In case, if you are not able to log in, then move on to solution 3.
Solution 3: Users require to reset their password
In case, if their username and password still don’t work, they can do a hard reset. One thing need to keep in mind, this permanently removes and replaces their old password.
Once you are good to go to reset your password:
- First, click & select this link to reset your password.
- Next, click & select the QuickBooks POS option.
- Then complete all information needed to reset the password.
The above stated blog will be a help to know how to resolve sign-in issues or reset your password for QuickBooks Point of Sale with the assistance of QuickBooks POS Support Team. Still, if you left with any issue then immediately get in touch with our experts via visiting our website www.quickbooksupport.net or you can also write us at email@example.com.