We are here to help so that users can transfer their company file successfully to QuickBooks Desktop for Mac with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Helpline Number.
In case, if users want to upgrade their QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2017 first to the 2022 version before moving their company file to QuickBooks for Mac. They need to use the trial version so they won’t need to subscribe.
When it will get done, they can now convert their data. We are glad to show you the steps.
- First, navigate to the File menu, then select Utilities.
- Next, click & select Copy Company File for QuickBooks Mac. User will see a message that says, “It looks like ‘QuickBooks for Windows’ might be a better fit for your company,” you need to make sure to check what data isn’t converted from Windows.
3. Then, press Yes to continue.
- Navigate to the folder you want to save the file in.
- Put the file in a folder and then click Save.
- After that, user can move the file to their Mac by using any storage device such as a USB flash drive,
After, user will want to restore the MAC.qbb backup on their Mac. We will show you how to fix:
- First of all, update QuickBooks Desktop for Mac to the latest release, then close.
- Next, copy the backup to the Documents folder on your Mac, then reopen your account.
- Navigate to the File menu, then click & select Open Company.
- Click & select the MAC.qbb file, then press Open.
- Press OK when asked if they want to restore a QuickBooks for Windows file.
- Type a name, and then click & select Save.
Users can also use this reference for complete instructions: Call QuickBooks Support to know how to Convert a QuickBooks for Windows file to QuickBooks for Mac via visiting our website www.quickbooksupport.net. It includes details about unsupported reports and filters.
We believe that the above solution will be useful for you to know how to transfer QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2017 to Desktop for Mac 2022 with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support. In case, if you need more assistance then we will suggest you to get in touch with our experts via call or live chat by clicking on our website www.quickbooksupport.net. For further information- please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed.