QuickBooks Accounting is the best accounting softwrae which is used for small to medium sized businesses. we are here today to discuss how to set up an automatic back up in QuickBooks with the help of QuickBooks Desktop support Number.
Users need to follow the following given steps to make sure if the automatic backup was set up correctly. Here’s how:
- First of all, navigate to the File menu and then select save copy or Back Up. you will see the Save Copy or Backup window will open.
- Next, click & select Backup Copy and then click Next.
- In case, if you haven’t already done so, then you need to click Options to set your backup defaults (such as where you want to save your local backup) and then press Next.
- Now, you need to select change Location or Use this Location.
- Click & select Next.
- Click Save it now and schedule future backups or Only schedule future backups, and then click Next.
- After that, click & select the Save backup copy automatically when I close my company file every [number] times box.
- At last, type a number in the field provided, and then select finish.
Users can refer to this article for more detailed steps: Call QuickBooks Support to know how do I set up automatic backups, scheduled backups, and backup reminders with the help of QuickBooks Desktop support Number via visiting our website www.quickbooksuport.net.
In case, if the setup is correct, then please try to run the Verify Data Utility Tool (File > Utilities > Verify Data) to identify data errors. Once prompted for an error, you need to run the Rebuild Data Utility Tool (File > Utilities > Rebuild Data).
We hope that the above given solution will be a help for users to know how to set up an automatic back up in QuickBooks with the help of QuickBooks Desktop support Number. Still, if they need any help with anything else then please get in touch with our experts over a call or live chat via visiting our website www.quickbooksupport.net or users can also draft a mail to us at email@example.com.