If users are not aware with the set up of data then it is very easy to know how to set up Intuit Data Protect. As Intuit Data Protect is a backup service. Users can backup their entire computer machine or just their QuickBooks files and folders. When you set it up, it backups their data regular basis. We’ll show you how to set up and schedule your backups with the help of QuickBooks Support helpline number.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus, Premier Plus, and QuickBooks Enterprise subscriptions include free access to Intuit Data Protect.
Intuit Data Protect System Requirements:
How to set up Intuit Data Protect in QuickBooks Desktop.
Once you log in, firstly you need to set up Intuit Data Protect on the computer machine where you can save your files. In order to start, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- First, unzip QuickBooks on the computer machine or server that stores your QuickBooks file. In case, if they don’t know where that is, then press F2 in QuickBooks to find out.
- Next, navigate to File. Then click & select Back up Company and then Set Up/Activate Online Backup.
- Now, you need to log in with the email you signed up with, then click & select Continue.
- Then click & select your QuickBooks company file, then press Continue. In case, if user has the entire PC plan, then click & select the folders you want to back up & press Continue.
- Tick the checkbox for Back up local selected documents, and then select Continue.
- Click & select the files and folders you’d like to back up, then press Continue.
- After that, users may schedule their daily backup, and then press Continue.
- Users may set up their notifications settings, then click & select Continue.
Note:- if you will take backup, then your first backup may take several hours as it depends on the number of files and their size. Users no need to worry. The backups you make after that will only take a few minutes.
How to manage your backups.
- Back up with Intuit Data Protect
- View your backup history
- Change which files to back up
- Update your email reminders
How to get help backing up with Intuit Data Protect in QuickBooks Desktop.
We are here to learn what to do when users are not able to take back-up with Intuit Data Protect.
We really hope that the above given information will be a help for users to knowhow to set up and schedule your backups with the help of QuickBooks Support helpline number. Anyhow, if they come across with any issue then they need to visit our website www.quickbooksupport.net by clicking on it, they can get in touch with QuickBooks experts over a direct call or users can also draft a mail to us at support@Quickbooksupport.net for more help.