Today we will learn how to get a new Intuit user account and connect all of your products with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Customer Support Number.
If users want to create an Intuit user account to manage settings for all of their QuickBooks Online, TurboTax, and Mint products. In case, if it ties everything to single email address, then users can use this account any time while singing up for a new QuickBooks or TurboTax product.
Users need to follow these steps if they need to update an existing Intuit user account.
In case, if users have signed up for an Intuit product in the past
In that case, users need to type an email address once they first sign up for products like QuickBooks Online or TurboTax. They will get to know that email address becomes their Intuit user account ID. Keep using it whenever they sign up for Intuit products so everything stays organized in QuickBooks Desktop.
In case, if users think that they already have an Intuit user account, then navigate to the Intuit accounts page. Click & select the I forgot my user ID or password link. Then users need to type the email address that they used to get their first Intuit product.
- First, navigate to the Intuit accounts page.
- Next, click & select the Create an account link.
- Now type your email address and phone number. Note: In case, if you see a “This user ID is already taken” message, its means, you may already have an account, after that select the I forgot my User ID or Password link and type your email address.
- Then you need to create a password.
- Once you’re ready, click & select Create Account.
After that, you will receive a notification regarding your email link, then you are all good to go.
The above given blog will be helpful for users to know how to get a new Intuit user account and connect all of your products with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Customer Support Number. If not, then please visit our website www.quickbooksupport.net by clicking on it, you will get connect to our experts as they are 24/7 available for their users to provide better support.