We are glad to share some information with your concern related to online backup and today we will also help you to know how to create an Online Backup in QuickBooks Desktop with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number.
In this blog, QuickBooks Desktop can create an online backup. However, users will need a third-party application that can integrate Google drive and QuickBooks for backing up your company files. In case, if users need to visit their apps center to check for this tool that works best for the user.
Since users are trying to create their daily backups, then they can also set up their Intuit Data Protect. It is a backup service that help users to protect their data from loss or damage due to viruses, laptop theft, file corruption, fire, and so on. Users will get to know that our files and folder are automatically backed up online every day once they set up.
Let me show you how:
- First, navigate to the File menu, then click & select Back Up Company.
- Next, click & select Set Up/Activate Online Backup.
- Log in with the email you used once you signed up. This is different than your QuickBooks login.
- Click & select continue.
- Click & select your QuickBooks company file, then select Continue.
- Put the checkbox for Back up local selected documents, then click & select Continue.
- Choose the files and folders you’d like to back up, then click Continue.
- Users may schedule their daily backup, then click & select Continue.
- You may set up your notification’s settings, then click & select Continue.
Users need to visit this reference for complete instructions to set up their Intuit Data Protect and to learn the requirements needed before the process. This will help you to guide & also provides several resources to manage their backups and solutions if users are unable to back up with Intuit Data Protect.
We believe that the above given solution will be a help for users to know how to create an Online Backup in QuickBooks Desktop with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number. However, if users still facing the same issue, then you need to visit our website www.quickbooksupport.net or they can also write an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.