While working on QuickBooks, if users are looking to import customer data from QuickBooks Desktop machine to QuickBooks Point of Sale, then it will help you to export the information from your company file. Today we are going to discuss how to import customer history into point of sale from QuickBooks pro with the help of QuickBooks Point of Sale Support Number.
Users will guide you through how client data is exported from QBDT Pro:
1. Users can access the Customer/Vendor/Payroll center in QuickBooks point of sale.
2. Next, click & select the Excel drop-down menu and pick one of the displayed options like export customer/vendor/employee list or export transactions.
3. Now, click & select to create a new worksheet or update an existing worksheet.
4. After that, click & select the Export button.
Now users will have a copy of their customer records which can be imported into Point of Sale. Users can now follow the steps from our import and export overview article to get their spreadsheet details entered in QuickBooks point of sale.
Here are a few resources that may come in handy:
- Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop 18.0 User Guide
- Importing & Exporting data from QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro: Import or export MS Excel files
Hope the above given solution will be useful for users to easily import customer history into point of sale from QuickBooks prowith the help of QuickBooks Point of Sale Support Number. You can also get in touch with our experts via visiting our website www.quickbooksupport.net or you can also draft a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.