QuickBooks accounting software is widely used software all over the world. It helps in keeping the track of goods and services. As we know many organizations rely on the QuickBooks for monitoring their purchases and finances. It is easy to use software and also helps in saving time and efforts. In this blog, we will discuss today how to fix mistakes on your bank or credit card statement with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number.
Sometimes, you experience that your bank or credit card company may make a mistake by processing a transaction for a different amount than the amount you wrote. So, today we will show you what to do when that happens with you by your bank or Credit Card Company.
Here you need to follow the given steps, when you see errors on your bank or credit card statement:-
- First of all, you need to make an adjustment transaction in view register for the difference between what the statement says and what the transaction should be in your bank or credit card statement.
- Next, you need to contact your bank or Credit Card Company and report the error to your bank or Credit Card Company.
- Once you get your next bank or credit card statement, you should verify that it contains an adjustment for the error or not.
- Now search and remove the adjustment transaction.
- After that, you need to reconcile the new bank or credit card statement with the account.
Hopefully, our post and the above-mentioned tips will allow you to know how to fix mistakes on your bank or credit card statement with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number. However, if you still have any problems with applying the above-mentioned approaches, please do not hesitate to contact us at QuickBooks Support Number and you can also give us an e-mail with the specified questions or issues you have faced or are grappling with on our mail I d firstname.lastname@example.org. Be notified that our specialists are highly qualified in their respective fields. You can also access the www.quickbooksupport.net website.