Today we will discuss how to remove the payroll service key in QuickBooks Desktop with the help of QuickBooks Payroll Support Number.
In order to remove the payroll subscription from a company file, users need to delete the service key from the company file as this will help to turn off the features of the payroll subscription and it also cannot cancel the payroll subscription.
We explain who should and shouldn’t try to delete the service key & how we can do it.
If users have this, then they should not use the following steps:
- If they have direct deposit,
- If they have QuickBooks workforce,
- If they have workers’ comp,
- If they have QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Assisted service.
- If they have QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Basic/Enhanced with employee fee, then they do not perform this procedure. They can get in touch with QuickBooks Support: Users will not be able to use the add-on services or transmit payroll data in QuickBooks Payroll.
In case, if they don’t fall into the above list, then try the following steps.
- First of all, take a back up of the QuickBooks company file.
- Next, click & select My Payroll Service from the QuickBooks Employees menu and then select Manage Service Key.
- Navigate to the Service Name column from the QuickBooks Service Keys window and then choose to highlight the payroll subscription.
- Click & select delete or press Alt + 0 (zero) on your QWERTY pad.
- After that, press yes for the confirmation that you are moving the service key.
We really hope that the above given information in this blog will be a help for users to know how to remove the payroll service key in QuickBooks Desktop with the help of QuickBooks Payroll Support Number. Anyhow, if you left with any issue then we will recommend you to get in touch with our experts over a call or live chat via visiting our website www.quickbooksupport.net or you can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.