In this blog, we will discuss today how you can transfer data from a specific date between POS and QuickBooks Desktop with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Experts.
Users can use the Recover Data function to bring in transactions from a specific start date by following the below given steps Here’s how:
1. First of all, navigate to Financial, then select financial center.
2. Click & select Show Advanced Options.
3. Users can also proceed with Recover Data Now.
4. After that select Continue on the warning message.
5. Then type the date range.
6. Enter yes in the confirmation window and then click Continue.
You will get to know that this is a manual way of transferring the data. You have to be careful while using this since this might duplicate your transactions or customers list in QuickBooks Desktop.
Users can use the End of Day procedure to bring in the succeeding data after doing the Recover Data process.
1. First of all, navigate to Point Of Sale’s overview screen, and then you need to click on End of Day Procedure.
2. By clicking on the end of day window, you need to ensure that the Exchange data with QuickBooks check box is selected.
3. After that press Start.
If you want more detail about the Financial Exchange feature, then you need to check this article: Financial Exchange Overview.
We really expect that you got the perfect guidance or support from us. But, if still you are facing any issue you can directly contact us at our QuickBooks help number, our team of experts with their proficient knowledge are always available to help you out in resolving issues and will try their best to guide you well. You can also send us an email at email@example.com. Our executives are always available 24*7 to help you out.