We are here to discuss today how to update your employee’s payroll history in Intuit Online Payroll with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Support.
Basically, there are various reasons why you might want to update an employee’s payroll history. If users are not aware like how they can change their employee’s payroll history, then don’t worry as we will show you how using Intuit Online Payroll Enhanced.
Intuit Online Payroll
- First of all, log into your account.
- Next, navigate to the Payday tab. Then click & select Paycheck List.
- From the Check Num column, see if you have transmitted direct deposit paychecks. (Note: A direct deposit transaction will show DD instead of a check number. If you have processed Direct Deposit and/or adjustment checks, please Contact us. Otherwise, you may proceed to the next step.)
- Click & select the Select All link.
- Then click & select Remove.
- Click & select the Employees menu.
- Click & select the name of the employee.
- Click & select the View [year] paycheck history link from the Employee’s Overview page.
- You need to select the here link under Paycheck History.
- Click & select the employee’s name you want to edit. Users need to apply the changes to the payroll history of the employee.
- If it is necessary, user can either:
- Click & select the Add more pay types or deductions button to see if there are missing pay types or deductions for some employees; or
- Click & select the Add employees’ button to see if there are missing employees that should have YTD information.
- Users need to review the entry. Then click & select Done with Employee Totals.
The above given blog will be a help for users to knowhow to update your employee’s payroll history in Intuit Online Payroll with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Support. In case, users need any help then they are free to speak with our representative via call or live via visiting our website www.quickbooksupport.net or users can also draft a mail to us at supportQquickbooksupport.net.