Users can easily modify templates to personalize their Point of Sale documents. In this blog, today we will discuss how to use the print designer, set default template, add your store logo, and customize sales receipt message with the help of QuickBooks Point of Sale Support Number.
Users need to customize print designer in QuickBooks point of sale.
Using Print Designer, you can customize your printed documents, labels, packing slips, and tags.
- First, navigate to File menu, then select Tools > Print Designer.
- Next, choose a document type, and then look for an available template that best fit your document preference.
- Click & select Modify, then click the section you’re working on to activate.
- Select Properties to apply Template Properties changes.
- Click Add to include additional Data Field, Text label, Store Logo or Graphic Line.
- Select Preview to see how your changes appear.
- When you’re done, click & select save.
Users need to set Default Template for different Document Types in QuickBooks point of sale.
- First, navigate to File > Preferences > Workstation.
- Next, click & select Document and Printers.
- Click & select the dropdown to choose from available templates for each corresponding document.
- After that, click & select Save.
Users need to add Store Logo in QuickBooks point of sale.
Users need to upload an image in the file format .bmp, .jpg, and .gif and use it as their store logo. They can also add multiple logos but only one can be set as default.
In order to add your default logo:
- First, navigate to File menu, then click & select Preferences > Company.
- Next, click & select Store Info under general.
- Now, they need to check Use image as default logo.
- Click & select Add.
- After that place the image they will use as logo.
- At last, save & close.
Users need to change Customer Message on Sales Receipt in QuickBooks point of sale
- First, navigate to File menu, then choose select Preferences then go for Company.
- Choose Receipt Message.
- Type your changes, then click &select Save.
We hope that the above given information will be a help for users to know how to customize Document Templates for QuickBooks POS with the help of QuickBooks Point of Sale Support Number. Anyhow, if you have any issues, then you can get in touch with QuickBooks experts via visiting our website www.quickbooksupport.net or users can also write an email to us at email@example.com.