Today we will discuss how to reconcile a partial refund by credit cardor how you can record your transactions accurately and reconcile them with the help of QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number.
In order to avoid getting discrepancies while reconciling your account, then users need to make sure all of their manually added transactions are matched with the downloaded ones and mapped to the correct account in QuickBooks.
Users need to follow the few given steps that are given below to know how to record your transactions accurately and reconcile:
- First of all, click & select the Plus Icon.
- Next, click & select Receive Payment.
- Now select the name of the customer (all the invoices associated with the customer will be displayed).
- Tick the check marks of all the invoices.
- After that, click & select save and then close it.
In case, if users have set up a specific account where the income of the items added on the invoice was to be posted, then the payment that they have made will automatically be mapped. There’s no need to manually assign it.
Now look at the record of the refund. Here’s how:
First of all, click & select Accounts Receivables, then offset the refund amount from it. After that, create an expense transaction.
- Next, click & select the Plus Icon (+).
- Now go for Expense.
- Click & select Accounts Receivables from the Category column.
- Type the description and the refund amount.
- After that, save and close.
In this second step, users need to link all expenses transaction and Recorded payment.
Now, users can match their transactions including the refund that they have made. When completed, users now able to reconcile their transactions.
We believed that the above given information will be useful for users to know how to record transactions accurately and reconcile them with the help of QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number. Still, if you are facing any issue then please contact our QuickBooks Experts or you can also write an email at email@example.com. for more information visit www.quickbooksupport.net.