Yes, you are at the right place to reach out. To add credit to customer’s invoice follow QuickBooks guidelines to help you out. The memo you will create you can directly add to your invoice afterwards also.
How to create the credit card memo?
- Select the Plus icon
- Click on to the Credit Memo
- Select the Customer Name
- Type Credit Memo date
- Enter the Service Date, Product and amount fields
- If required, you can also complete rest of the fields
- Choose Save and Close to exit from the application
But if in case your memo is already created, you can modify it in invoice later on. Kindly go through the instructions as discussed:
- On the left pane, select Sales
- Select the customers tab option
- Search and choose the customer name
- Search for the invoice in which you want to add memo
- Choose receive Payment
- In Receive Payment window, type the payment date, mode of payment, and Reference No.
- In Outstanding transactions tab, you have to be sure for choosing the correct invoice because if at all silly mistake will be there as this will only disturb your company record.
- Once you chosen correct invoice now be sure about the selection of correct memo.
- Select save and Close to exit from the application
Want an issue free assistance or solution to fix common errors, to make you free from such issues while running QuickBooks, feel free to stay in touch with QuickBooks Helpline Number @ 1-800-731-1629 executives. Our expert executives are always eager to work for 24 hours a day to make users free from all sorts of technical issues that they face with QuickBooks on a regular basis. You can also drop us a mail at email@example.com.