Today we will discuss how to reconnect your online bank and credit card accounts to refresh the connection with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Error Support Number.
Once users connect their bank and credit card accounts to online banking, then QuickBooks will automatically downloads your recent transactions, no need to type it manually. If you really want to keep everything up-to-date, then it will be required to periodically refresh the connection to your bank and credit card accounts. In every 90 days, some requires reconnecting and few only need updates in every 18 months.
In case, if the connection expires or gets updated by your bank, users may get QuickBooks Error 350 while you go to the Banking menu. Users need not to worry; they only need to reconnect the account to QuickBooks.
Users need to reconnect their bank or credit card account in QuickBooks Desktop
- First, navigate to the Banking menu or Transactions menu.
- Next click & select the blue bank square for the account you need to reconnect.
- Click & select the log in link.
- Now type the credentials you use to log in to your bank’s website.
- After that, click & select the accounts you want QuickBooks to download transactions from. Then click to Continue.
- Once you are ready, then click & select Update to get the latest transactions from your bank in QuickBooks.
The above stated information in the above given blog will be a help for users to learn how to get resolve QuickBooks Error 350 with the help of QuickBooks Support Number USA. Still, if you facing the same dilemma then we will recommend to get in touch with our QuickBooks expert via visiting to our website www.quickbooksupport.net. For further information you can write an email to us at email@example.com.