We are here to ensure that if you are using QuickBooks accounting software then you are able to set up automatic payments for state payroll taxes in QuickBooks with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Support.
In case, if users want to pay taxes to the federal and state agency then they can use the E-File & Pay feature.
You will get to know that QuickBooks Online Payroll Core, Premium, or Elite can easily create and process payroll tax forms only if they opted in to have us file them for you. In case, if users have opted out, then they have to file and pay their taxes themselves. In order to verify, users need to check their automatic tax payments and form filing status.
If users are using QuickBooks Online Payroll Enhanced, then they need to follow the steps that are given below:
- First, click & select the Settings ⚙️ menu and then choose Payroll Settings.
- Next click & select E-file and E-pay from Taxes.
- Now open E-file and e-pay.
- Then choose Federal taxes and your state.
- After that, type the banking info to proceed with the connection. In case, if you are unable to see, then please connect your bank to online payroll for assistance.
- In order to approve your documents, choose E-sign.
- Users can select to print and sign the documents but they have to make sure to contact us before sending them.
- If they going to select E-sign, then they there a series of questions which they will get to complete and pass. If they failed, then they will be asked to print, sign, and send the documents.
You will also receive an authorization form and bank info has been verified, then it will process the enrollment. As soon as your payroll account is active for E-File & Pay, you will receive an email.
If you need more information, then you need to check out this article: How to Setup E-File & Pay with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Support.
Ideally, you will find this article supportive to know how to set up automatic payments for state payroll taxes with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Support. However in case, you get stuck somewhere or find it difficult to understand you can get in touch us at QuickBooks Payroll Support USA and you can also draft a mail of listed queries or issues you faced or struggling with on our mail id at email@example.com.