QuickBooks point of sale is a part of QuickBooks accounting software and it is a retail point of sale system suitable for various small businesses such as clothing and shoe stores, small franchises, sporting goods stores and gift shops. Basically it is cloud based software which is developed by intuit.
In this blog today we will discuss how to get monthly Report of Sales by Service Date Not Invoice Date with the help of QuickBooks point of sale support team. Users can also pull up their Sales by Customer detail report and they can also customize it to add the service date.
We are given you following steps that will help you to get it done:
- First of all, click & select Reports from the left tab menu.
- Next on the search tab, type-in Sales by Customer Detail.
- Now click & select Customize.
- After that, click & select Filter.
- Then choose Invoice & click Transaction Type drop-down arrow.
- Click & select Run Report.
- Now select the Gear icon.
- Click on Show More.
- You need to make sure the Service Date is marked same as on the Memo/Description options.
In addition to more, users can also check this article on how to customize reports in QuickBooks Online with the help of QuickBooks Support USA Experts.
We really hope that the above given information in the blog will be a help for users to know how to get monthly Report of Sales by Service Date Not Invoice Date with the help of QuickBooks Point of Sale Support team. Anyhow, if you need to get in touch with our experts directly over a call then you need to visit : www.quickbooksupport.net. You can also draft a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.