If you are getting difficulty in activating your reactivating client in your QuickBooks Desktop and you are not aware with it like what next you need to do, then no need to worry as you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Support team and they will help you in each and every possible way to get resolve this issue. You all need to follow few steps that are given below in order to help you with reactivating your inactive client in QuickBooks Online.
In case, if users are trying to remove a client’s company in your QBOA account, please refer to the steps below:
- First, sign to your QBOA account.
- Next click & select Clients under YOUR PRACTICE on the left menu.
- Now click Make active under the ACTIONS column & search for the client’s company.
However, if users referring to a customer in their QBO account, here’s how to reactivate the client:
- First, click & select sales from the left pane.
- Next click & select the Customers tab.
- Now click & select the Gear icon above the ACTION icon.
- Then tick a mark next to Include inactive.
- After that search the customer and click the Make active link in the ACTION column.
This will help to get you back on track. For future reference, you can also visit our Blog to learn what new updates are being rolled out, as well as additional references while working with QuickBooks with the help of QuickBooks Support Expert.
We hope that the above given information will be helpful for users to know how to re-activate inactive client with the help of QuickBooks Support USA Expert. However, if you come across with any issue or problem, please feel free to reach us over a call via visiting our website www.quickbooksupport.net. you can also mail a draft to us at email@example.com.