We will discuss today how to remove unused payroll tax forms with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Support. As you are also looking to resolve this issue and we are glad that we can help you to walk you through in removing the unused payroll tax forms in QuickBooks Online, you all need to follow the few steps that are given below:
We will let you know that you can archive that payroll tax form so that it’ll not show as overdue in your QuickBooks Online.
Please have a look:
- First of all, click & select Taxes from the left pane.
- Next, click & select the Payroll Tax tab, from the very top left corner.
- Under Forms, click Quarterly Forms.
- Then click & select the form you want to archive.
- Now go for the liability period.
- At last, click & select Archive.
We are here with another article about archiving forms in QuickBooks Online: How to Archive (save) a form that I have filed with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Support.
You will get to know how to remove unused payroll tax forms with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Support. We hope you can find the above points useful. If you face any problem, you can contact our QuickBooks desktop Payroll support for advice and our expertise can advice you. You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org as well. You can also take a look at @ www.quickbooksupport.net.