Let’s discuss today how to remove any errors which you have seen while you install QuickBooks Desktop with the help of QuickBooks Support Number.
In case, if users get into trouble when they install QuickBooks Desktop, then no need to worry, we are here with the solution. They need to follow the steps that help them to fix these errors and issues:
- Error 1402
- Error 1603
- Error 1722
- Error 1903
- Error 1935
- Microsoft .NET Framework errors
- Errors related to damaged MSXML and C++
- “QuickBooks has stopped working” messages when you open QuickBooks Desktop
In case, if users see any of the errors which is given below, we will request to follow the links and steps to fix them:
- Error 1334
- Error 1712
- Error 1904
- Errors about verifying your subscription
- ABS PDF driver errors
Step 1: You can download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub to fix above errors
We can use QuickBooks Tool Hub to get our most of the errors resolved. For the user’s best experience, we will recommend them to use Tool Hub only on Windows 10, 64-bit.
- First, we need to close QuickBooks.
- You need to make sure that Downloaded version (18.104.22.168) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub is recent or updated. Save the file somewhere you can easily find it (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop). Note: If you’ve installed Tool Hub before, you can find out which version you have. Select the Home tab. The version will be on the bottom.
- Now, they can open the downloaded file with the help of given link. (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- Now, you can follow the on-screen steps to install and also need to agree with the terms and conditions.
- Once, you done with the installation then it will be needed to double-click the icon on your Windows desktop to open the tool hub.
Note: In case, if you are unable to find the icon, then you can alsoy do a search in Windows for QuickBooks Tool Hub and select the program.
Step 2: Users can use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool from QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click & open the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- You need to select Installation Issues from the tool hub
- Click & select installed QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool. Let the tool run. It will take hardly 20 minutes.
- In case, if you done with the installation, you can restart the computer machine.
Step 3: You can Update Your Windows Operating System
Users can also update their windows to prevent and fix errors which they get at the time of installation.
- It is required to check out Windows Update: FAQ by clicking on it, you will get to know how to update your version of Windows from Microsoft.
- when the update finishes, then reboot your computer machine.
- In case, if you could open QuickBooks, before you saw any error, we will request you to open QuickBooks and then open your company file.
- If you were not able to installed QuickBooks, you need to install QuickBooks Desktop again.
If you are able to install and open QuickBooks, that means everything is fixed. If still, you are getting the same error, then please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Users can manually fix Windows components
Anyhow, if the installed QuickBooks Tool and the update are not able to fix the error, in that case, we will recommend you to repair specific Windows components yourself.
Note: Before you take any step make sure that you have proper command on Windows or you are an IT Professional so it should not corrupt your windows or operating system.
If you don’t have any issue while installing and opening QuickBooks then you are on a right platform but If you still see problems, you should move to Solution 3.
Solution 5: You can use Selective Start-up to install QuickBooks Desktop
Most of the time due to a third-party app like antivirus or malware programs it may block the installation of application, you can install QuickBooks under Safe Mode.
If you still facing any issues, we recommend you get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Phone Number, they are 24*7 available to resolve your issues.