The QuickBooks is powerful software that is capable of handling all the essential tasks of the company to meet its need. It has a great feature that helps you to complete your tasks specific to the job easily. Sometimes, user has to face some errors and bugs which results in latency and many other problems. We are here with the solution that how users can get different QuickBooks Desktop tools to help fix problems and errors which they usually get while using QuickBooks Software with the help of QuickBooks Support Expert.
As we all know things can break sometimes. But don’t worry! You can get the most recent version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub (Version 22.214.171.124.). With the help of this, you can get tools that will help to fix QuickBooks Desktop issues.
You need to follow these steps to fix these given errors and issues:
- Company file issues
- Install issues or errors
- Networking errors
- PDF and printing errors
- QuickBooks crashing
Step 1: User can download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub
In order to fix QuickBooks error, users need to open QuickBooks tool hub. This Tool Hub help them to fix common errors. It will also require to close QuickBooks to use the tool hub. For the User’s best experience, we will recommend you to use Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit.
- Quit QuickBooks.
- Now, you can download the most recent version (126.96.36.199) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub. You can save the file somewhere you can easily find it (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop). Note: In case, if you have already installed Tool Hub, you can find out which version you have. Click & Select the Home tab. The version will be shown on the bottom.
- Click & open the file you downloaded with the help of given link (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- You need to follow the on-screen steps to install and also you need to agree to the terms and conditions of QuickBooks Software.
- Once the install finishes, you need to double-click the icon on your Windows desktop to open the tool hub.
Note: In case, if you are not able to find the icon, you can search in Windows for QuickBooks Tool Hub and then \\\select the app.
Step 2: Users can use the tools in the QuickBooks Tool Hub Program
Users will get to know that tool hub is a launchpad for the tools you will use to fix your issue. We are here with different tool address for different types of problems:
- In case of Company file issue: Choose Company File Issue, if you have an error message when you are trying to open company file or if they have missing or blank lists.
- In case of Network Issue: Choose Network issue, if user getting problem with their network.
- In case of Program Problems: In case, if user notice any performance issue while opening the program, Error 6123 and program crashing/stopped working. We will recommend users to use Quick Fix my Program first. They can also use this to resolve common PDF and print related issues.
- In case of Installation Issue: Choose installation issue, if user getting any problem while they install or uninstall QuickBooks Desktop machine.
- In case of Password Reset: Choose reset password, if they are looking to change their passwords.
- In case of Help & Support: Choose Help & Support, if you are getting any error related to user’s account.
- In case of Advanced Tools: We will advise user to choose advanced tool for common Windows shortcuts used to help troubleshoot common QuickBooks errors.
Note: Suppose, if user need to install a tool from the Tool Hub, it will automatically download it in the background and will take 2-3 minutes to complete. At the time of this process, user need to be patient because if they close out of the install, the tool may not run.
- We hope that the above given information will be useful to get rid over the issues and problems. If not, then you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Phone Number for the help.