In case you are experiencing the QuickBooks font tool small display problem, then you’ll have to realize that there is no choice available to expand the font size in the QuickBooks. However, in order to fix this problem, you can change your Windows DPI and screen resolution. Some mentioned settings that will help you increase the font size in the QuickBooks Desktop are mentioned below:
Here we will discuss today what to do if you see font, sizing, or other display issues with the help of our QuickBooks Support Expert Team for help.
Step 1: In the QuickBooks, you need to Change display settings.
In order to obtain the best results in tackling the QuickBooks font too small issue, change the show and view requirements in the QuickBooks with the help of following steps:
- In first step, Quit QuickBooks Desktop machine.
- Then open the Start menu in windows.
- You need to enter “QuickBooks” into the search area. Then click on right of the QuickBooks icon and then select Open file location option.
- Now, click on right of the QuickBooks.exe file and select Properties.
- Go to the usability tab to proceed further.
- Click & select the Disable display scaling on high DPI settings checkbox. You can also select Change high DPI settings and then Override high DPI scaling behavior.
- Click & select Apply and then press OK.
After following above steps, you ned to open QuickBooks and look for display issues. In case, it seems that everything is fixed then you are good to go. If not, then we will request you to move on to Step no.2.
Step 2: In the QuickBooks, you can adjust your view preferences
- Open QuickBooks, then from the Edit menu, choose Preferences.
- Click & select Desktop View from the list and then further choose My Preferences tab.
- Now, choose the One Window alternative in the View area, and press OK.
Quit and then reopen QuickBooks and your company file to verify that the display issue is resolved. If not then move on to Step 3.
Step 3: In the QuickBooks, you need to change your Windows display settings
QuickBooks works best with the default Windows DPI settings. If you change these settings, you may see display issues.
Important: One important point you need to keep in mind that changing your Windows settings affects all programs on your computer machine, not only just QuickBooks.
- You need to follow the steps from Microsoft to reset the default display settings for Windows 10 and Windows 8.
- You need to set your screen resolution to at least 1024 x 768. If you are looking for better then we recommend 1920 x 1080 for the best display.
- Once you get done, you can reset your computer machine, then open QuickBooks and your company file.
In case, you are still getting same error, we will request you to get in touch with our QuickBooks Support USA Expert Team. Still, Users are worried about how to change the font size in QuickBooks desktop and need expert assistance, though, send us a call to QuickBooks desktop support. Our full comprehensive help can assist you to figure out how to solve a QuickBooks font that is too small an error. Even then, you can write to us via by clicking on our site –www.quickbookssupport.net.