As we know that online Payroll system does not create the check to pay non-tax liabilities such as Health Insurance premiums, 401(k) contributions, and Child Support. If you want it, then you need to create these payments from the Check screen with the help of QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number.
Users can create a liability check.
- First of all, click & select + new.
- Then click & select check.
- Now choose the account you use for liability payments with the help of the Bank Account dropdown menu.
- Then choose the vendor from the Bank Account dropdown option.
- Click & select the account you use for tracking your liability payments from the account details section then type the amount.
In case, if you are not sure which account/s to select, then you need to follow these steps to check your liability preferences:
a. First click & select Payroll menu.
b. Next navigate to the Employees tab & then select Payroll Setup.
c. Click & select Accounting.
d. After that, you will see your current liability preferences under the Tax Liability Accounts.
- If users have sub-accounts for each agency that they are paying, then they need to be sure to point those specific accounts and type the appropriate amount for the agency.
- At last, you need to fill rest of the check as you normally would then select Save.
Users may set up recurring transactions.
To make sure your liabilities are paid on time, we suggest setting up recurring transactions to remind you when these payments are due. Here’s how:
- First of all, users need to follow the steps in creating a liability check.
- Next click & select Make Recurring.
- You need to make changes in the Recurring Check section:
a. Type a template name that will help you remember what the liability payment is for.
b. You may set template type to Reminder.
c. Now type the # of days in which you want to be reminded about the payment.
d. Click & select the appropriate interval for the transaction to be entered.
e. Now select the Start date and End date for the recurring check.
f. At last, click & select Save Template.
For better help or support visit www.quickbooksupport.net. Our certified experts provide 24/7 technical support via phone, chat, and email. If you would like to discuss any further about QuickBooks please feel free to contact us. ALSO if you have some other query, then you can contact on our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number. You can also write to us at (firstname.lastname@example.org).