If you are using QuickBooks Software for your business and you are not aware related to payments then no need to worry as we are here to know you how to manually connect your payments account so you can process payments in QuickBooks Online with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Number?
Step 1: Users can get ready to connect in QuickBooks Online.
- First of all, they can refund any open transactions before they connect their accounts. It won’t be possible to refund transactions created before the date of connected to payments account.
- Next, if they have recurring payments in Merchant Services, then it is needed to remove them. Users can also log in to Merchant Services and disable any recurring payments before they start.
Step 2: Users can connect their payments account to QuickBooks Online.
- First of all, log in to QuickBooks Online as an admin.
- Navigate to Settings ⚙ and then select Account and settings.
- Click & select the Products and services tab.
- Click & select Connect or Link Merchant Service by clicking on the Existing account section.
- Click & select the QuickBooks Payment account that you want to connect. Then select Connect.
- Users can review the account info and make sure it’s accurate. If everything is good to go, then select Connect.
- Once the connection is completed, log out and sign back into QuickBooks Online.
Step 3: Users can change the account QuickBooks puts money into.
Users can keep using the same account that they always used to deposit customer payments and if they want to change it then they need to take help of QuickBooks Support Number.
Step 4: Users can turn on payment options and online invoices in QuickBooks Online.
If users are looking to turn on their payment option then need to turn on payment options and process payments with the help of QuickBooks Support.
Next steps : Users can also manage everything in QuickBooks Payments.
In order to check all transaction history or processing fees service fees, order card readers, or change your settings, users need to sign in to the Merchant Service Center. They can manage all of their QuickBooks Payments info from here.
However the above given information will be helpful for users to know how connect an existing payments account to QuickBooks Online. In case, if you still getting any issue, we will request you to get in touch with our QuickBooks Customer support Number team or you may also initiate for a chat which you can get on our website listed below www.quickbooksupport.net. by clicking on it, you can reach 24*7 QuickBooks Support Number for your help.