QuickBooks Point of Sale is a pathway which gives complete authentication clients to follow sales, customers and inventory effectively and reliably. QuickBooks Point of Sale is available in two versions Basic and Pro. It helps to create business support and meets all the requirement needed for this. In this you can easily keep record of the last purchase you had made with complete details and if you are specific towards your purchase then it is a great platform to keep record. It is not only bounded to a specific type of business rather it is designed for small, medium and large scale business where QuickBooks Point of Sale permits you to accept the payments through credit cards.
If your company is acquiring the QuickBooks Point of Sale server then be informed that it can perform the following:
- It helps you to create your company file in QuickBooks point of Sale
- It helps you to take backup and restore the company file
- It helps to exchange the information in QuickBooks Desktop
- It helps to import data through several tool like Data Import Tool
- It could also help you to exchange the information with other multi stores.
If you have ever come across QuickBooks Error 6129, then be informed that this is also the same error but it depend upon your way if using the QuickBooks. You can also consult with our QuickBooks Customer Support team.
Learn to set up the Multi user for QuickBooks point of Sale
- You must fulfil all the requirement of QuickBooks Point of Sale
- You must install QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
- Verify the option for multi-store
How to Resolve the Error of Multi user in QuickBooks Point of Sale?
Take away the support of QuickBooks Customer Support team to help you to get rid of these issues:
Method 1: Folder Permissions
- Select the specified folder where you have saved your company file
- Click on Properties
- Search for the path: C:\Users\Public\Public documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of sale xx\data
- Select Sharing tab
- Choose Advanced Sharing
- Click on Share this Folder
- Select Permissions
- Choose Add
- Enter QBPOSdbsrvuser and choose OK
- Select QBPOSdbsrvuser and click on Full Control
- Choose Apply and then hit OK
Contact QuickBooks Customer Support if the QuickBooks Error 6129 is solved.
Method 2: Configure the firewall for Windows
- Click on the Start menu
- Locate for the Firewall
- Select Windows Firewall
- Click on Advanced Settings tab
- Right click on Inbound Rules and click on New Rule
- Click on Port and choose Next
- Select next
- Check Allow the Connection is highlighted, then click on Next again
- Be assure that all profiles are highlighted
- Select Next
- Assign a name to the rule, like QBPorts
- Once you are over with above steps, select Finish
- Re-perform the same procedure for Outbound Rules
Method 3: You must make sure to transfer the server to Multi user mode
- Click on the File menu
- Click on Company file in multi user mode
- Modify the type of store to Point of Sale
If all above method worked out then the issue is resolved else immediately contact QuickBooks Customer Support else you can also send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact with our executives available all round the clock and available geographically.