So, here in this post we will discuss the solution to resolve QuickBooks Error 100060, such error states that when a system is not able to create more records. There are many reasons that you come across this QuickBooks Error 100060. In this QuickBooks Error there are accounts which are needed to be created in the system when you are running QuickBooks Point of Sale. You may encounter the same error while you run Financial Exchange in the account for the very first time.
QuickBooks Error 10006 occurs due to many reasons:
Make sure that you had changed the status of QuickBooks POS in and active state.
- Double click on the icon of QuickBooks
- Click on the Edit menu, choose Preferences tab
- Click on Accounting
- Choose Company Preferences tab
- Clear the Use account number option
- Hit Ok
- IN QuickBooks Point of Sale, go for Financial Exchange
- In QuickBooks, click on Edit menu, and then choose Preferences
- Then click on Accounting
- Select Company Preferences tab
- Hold Use Account Number checkbox
- Hit Ok
If this worked out to resolve the QuickBooks Error 100060, then you can continue to work on your QuickBooks.
If the admin user don’t have the proper authentication to log in:
Follow the guidelines given by QuickBooks Point of Sale Support to solve the QuickBooks Error 100060 so that you won’t face any issue further on:
- In QuickBooks Point of Sale Company preferences, choose Cancel
- Open QuickBooks
- Click on File and then choose Close Company
- Select to open the No company open screen
- Sign in to the company file as administrator
- Click on Window
- Then select Close All
- Click on File and then choose Preference as Company tab
- Click on Accounts under Financial preference in Basic tab
If you are not able to search the exact account
- Open QuickBooks on your PC
- Click on Lists then choose Chart of Accounts
- Choose an exact type of account
- Name the account with filling all the required details
- Hit Ok
- Close the Chart of Accounts
Now, in QuickBooks Point of Sale, try to again open the Company Preference Window tab. Once you are able to open, click on Chart of Accounts hitting both Basic and Advanced tab. We are always eager to provide a meaningful content to satisfy you by meeting all your requirement, if in case you want the post on any other topic let us know. We will be pleased to serve you.
We really hope you are now able to resolve QuickBooks Error 100060 with the above mentioned steps. If in case you are not able to get the solution you can immediately contact us at QuickBooks Point of Sale Support. You can also drop a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more related content visit our website www.quickbooksupport.net. Our executives are also available 24*7 to help you and assist you for better proficiency in making the desired record for your business to make it a run smoothly and bug free.