We are here today to learn how to resolve issues when you are not able to open QuickBooks Application with the help of QuickBooks Technical Support.
In some cases, you will find many other reasons why QuickBooks might not open correctly.
Solution 1: Users can run Quick Fix my Program from the installed QuickBooks Tools Hub
Step 1: Need to download and install the QuickBooks Tools Hub Tab
Users will get to know that QuickBooks Tool Hub help to resolve some common errors. If they want to install and download then they need to close QuickBooks to use the tool hub. For user’s best experience, we will recommend them to use Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit.
- Open your desktop machine and then close QuickBooks application.
- Now, user can download the most recent version (18.104.22.168) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub. Once downloaded, they can save the file somewhere they can easily find it (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop).
- They can also open the file that they have downloaded with the help of given link (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- We will suggest to follow the on-screen steps to install and agree to the terms and conditions which are displayed over the screen.
- Once the install finishes, user can double-click the icon on their Windows desktop machine to open the tool hub program.
Note: In case, if you are unable to find the icon, you can search in Windows for QuickBooks Tool Hub and then select the program that you want.
Step 2: User can run the Quick Fix my Program with the help of tool hub:
User can run the Quick Fix my program with the below given steps:
- Click & select Program Problems with the help of tool hub.
- They can select Quick Fix my Program by clicking on it.
- Now, user can start QuickBooks Desktop machine and can open the data file.
Solution 2: User need to suppress the QuickBooks Desktop application
If you want to suppress the QuickBooks desktop application then you need to follow the given steps:
- User need to press and hold the Ctrl key, then they need to double-click the QuickBooks Desktop icon.
Important: We will suggest you to don’t release the Ctrl key until you see the “No Company Open” window unless QuickBooks freezes or gives you an error.
- You are required to open a company file.
Solution 3: Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool from the Tools Hub
- You need to open the QuickBooks Tool Hub program.
- Click & select Installation Issues with the help of tool hub.
- Click & select QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. Let the tool run. It will take hardly 20 minutes.
- Once the tool finishes, you can restart your computer machine.
- You can start QuickBooks Desktop machine and can open your data file.
Solution 4: User can also repair their QuickBooks Desktop Installation
In order to replace all damaged installed files, users are required to run a repair program.
Solution 5: You can run the Clean Install tool from the installed Tools Hub program
You will find that the Clean Install tool will auto rename your old install folders for you. It allows QuickBooks to add new install files when you reinstall. No need to worry as it will not remove your company files.
In most situations, the method listed above will assist you in resolving QuickBooks not responding when opening company file. If the problem persists or reoccurs, it is advisable to contact QuickBooks Customer Support USA for immediate assistance.