If you are using QuickBooks while downloading payroll or QuickBooks payroll update and you getting a QuickBooks error 15222, which is often caused by below mentioned reasons. Here we will discuss today how to resolve this kind of error with the help of QuickBooks Payroll Support.
- First Error: Antispyware, antiadware, antimalware sees the QuickBooks Desktop update as a threat.
Note: Basically, you will see this error is not typically associated with antivirus software, but it can be if it is coupled with antispyware, and so on.
- Second Error: The Internet Explorer function to register digital signatures no longer works.
- Third Error: Your default browser is not set to Internet Explorer.
If you are looking for expected outcome then you will be able to download payroll or QuickBooks Desktop updates.
You will find that users have an active QuickBooks payroll subscription for their QuickBooks desktop machine.
Note: We have mentioned below a list of fixes for this error. You may not need to follow all of them to resolve the issue. We will recommend you to download the latest tax table again after every recommended few steps.
- In case, if you have antispyware, antiadware, antimalware or antivirus software:
You can update these programs to allow the following exceptions in QuickBooks Desktop.
- First Exception: qbw32.exe and qbupdate.exe processes
- Second Exception: QuickBooks.com, Intuit.com and Payroll.com domains
- You can install a digital signature certificate in QuickBooks Desktop
- Click & close QuickBooks Desktop machine. (In case, if QuickBooks is open, you will not see the Digital Signature tab.)
- We will suggest you to do a Windows Search for QBW32.exe, which is located in C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks.
- Now, click on the right of the QBW32.exe, and select Properties.
- You need to click the Digital Signature tab, and ensure Intuit, Inc. is selected in the signature list.
- It is needed to check details.
- Now, In the Digital Signature Details window, click View Certificate.
- Click on install certificate from the certificate window.
- Click on next then finish option will display. Then click Finish.
- You can restart the computer machine.
- Click & open QuickBooks.
- It is required to download the update again.
- It is required to verify your internet connection settings.
You can verify and troubleshoot QuickBooks and Internet Explorer settings of your QuickBooks Software.
In case, if you are still getting issues to get resolved this error, we will request you to come in contact with our QuickBooks Payroll Support Expert for help.