Why do we require UN-installation of Intuit Sync manager? So, there could be various reasons that we wish to uninstall this like corrupted software, some of the files are not supported and many more. Every client on its access is facing some or the issue while uninstalling Intuit Sync manager. QuickBooks is accounting software which is on great demand in market. It avails or lists out various enabled features to make your accounting reliable and smooth. With the help of Intuit Sync manager tool, it is required to sync the company file while you are copying the whole data on cloud or server. If you are not a tech oriented person, then you may encounter various issues and you will not be knowing about this.
Consult QuickBooks Customer Support if you are trapped by Intuit Sync manager error.
The things you should consider before removing Intuit Sync Manager tool:
- You must verify the company file should not be synced
- You must first choose the file and then remove for syncing
- If in case you again want the specified file to QuickBooks, then you should reset the sync manager
- If you still want to remove some of the files then you must first clear out all the settings of Sync Manager
How to make a stoppage to sync the company file in QuickBooks
- Search for the system settings and then choose it
- Right click on Intuit Sync Manager tool
- Click to open it
- Search for the company files that are not required for syncing
- Search for the option of Sync enabled
- A drop down menu will be displayed
- Choose the Disable option
By using these steps, the syncing will be stopped and if at all you are facing any of the hurdle while making it stopped, instantly call QuickBooks Customer Support
How to Uninstall the Intuit Sync Manager?
Method 1: Search for Intuit Sync Manager
- Open the company file of QuickBooks
- Search for the menu bar and click on it.
- Search the Edit button and click on it.
- A drop down menu will be shown, from there choose the option Preferences tab and select it.
- Search for the Integrated Applications and click on it.
- Next click on the tab by name Company Preferences.
- Now, finally locate the Intuit Sync Manager and click on it.
- Next choose the Remove tab.
If Intuit Sync Manager is un installed, consult QuickBooks Customer Support.
Method 2: Clear the settings of Sync manager
- Double click on the icon of QuickBooks program.
- In the Help menu, which is viewed on very top of menu bar
- Select it and a drop down menu will be shown to you.
- Click on the option Manage Data Sync and select it
- Next choose the Clear Sync Settings.
- A warning message will be displayed
- Choose YES icon and then click on OK to remove the Intuit Sync Manager.
Hope, this programming tool is now removed, if still it is showing then you should immediately contact QuickBooks Customer Support. You can also send us a mail on our mail id at firstname.lastname@example.org.