You might got the error or you may face the issue while you are trying to reconcile the payroll accounts with that of bank. You must encounter if your QuickBooks Desktop gets crashed while you were trying to open a PDF file or when you are reconciling with the older version of PDF file. Contact QuickBooks Support USA to resolve this issue, and the leaders available 24*7 to help you for making your software more reliable and scalable.
This error usually arises if in Adobe Reader display PDF in browser is chosen. Contact the QuickBooks Support USA team to get the complete step by step instructions.
How to resolve QuickBooks Unrecoverable error?
Method 1: Update Adobe Reader to the latest version
- Double click on icon to open Adobe Reader,
- Click on Help
- Choose About Adobe Reader.
- If the adobe versions 8.0, 9.0, or 10.0 is displayed, you must update to version 11.0 by downloading the Adobe Reader 11.0 from Adobe’s site.
- Go through the instructions to install Adobe Reader 11.0 and restart your computer once you had finished updating Adobe Reader with the latest release of version of Adobe reader and you must go through to view your previous bank reconciliation report.
If you are not able to update the adobe reader consult QuickBooks Support USA.
Method 2: Modify the Display PDF in Browser preference:
- In the Windows Start menu, click on Programs or All Programs to show a list of programs which were installed.
- Click on Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Click on Edit and then choose Preferences tab.
- In the Preferences window, in the Categories list, click on Internet.
- Choose to clear the Display PDF in Browser preference in the Web Browser Options window tab.
- Click on OK.
If this method does not work out, consult QuickBooks Support USA
Unrecoverable Error when you choose a transaction for matching
Perform the solutions if a damaged Master Name List or Chart of Accounts gives you Unrecoverable error: xxxxx xxxxx when you try to reconcile your transactions.
Method 1: Perform basic data damage troubleshooting
- Repair company using Rebuild Data tool
- Repair company file using QuickBooks File Doctor tool
- Manually repair company file by rebuilding your data
Method 2: Restore your company file using a recent backup or Auto Data Recover (ADR)
Hope, you have got the solution to resolve this QuickBooks issue of unrecoverable error for bank reconciliation and reconciling reports, if not contact immediately QuickBooks Support USA and you can also drop a mail to us on our mail id at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details go through our posted content to update you, visit our website www.quickbooksupport.net.