QuickBooks Error 80070057 occurs when company file is been created in QuickBooks 2014 by QuickBooks Accounts Manager and it didn’t open when you tried to open the same file. Then computer shows the error message which explains that file doesn’t support earlier versions. This error is also known as multi-user setup.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 80070057
QuickBooks Error 80070057 this error code can be seen due to following reasons:
- We want to open the file by double clicking instead it should open the file from inside QuickBooks desktop.
- When you are not connected to the network and trying to open the file which is situated on other network.
- Third party firewall is not applicable.
- .nd files are damaged.
How to resolve QuickBooks Error 80070057
Question arises when we know about error and its effects still we are not resolving it. Here we QuickBooks Customer Support are providing you the complete solution of resolving Quickbooks Error 80070057.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop.
- Select company file >> Open.
- Update your QuickBooks to the latest version.
- Close QuickBooks desktop
- Right click on QuickBooks icon
- Run >> administrator
- If company file didn’t open automatically >> Company File >>Open
For further assistance feel free to contact number QuickBooks customer support our technical support team is available 24X7 to fix your error or issues at their best or you can directly mail us at email@example.com. You can also visit @ www.quickbooksupport.net.