Since users has already brought in transactions, they can now type their voided/zero balance invoices manually or by batch to complete the number sequence with the help of QuickBooks Point of Sale support number..
In order to create an invoice, we are here to fix it:
- First of all, navigate to the Customers menu, then click & select Create Invoices.
- Next, click & select a customer or customer job from the Customer: Job drop-down.
- Users need to fill in the information like the Date Invoice #, Bill to/Sold to, and Terms.
- Then click & select the item/s in the detail area.
- Click Save & Close.
If in-case user want to type their invoices by batch, we will suggest them to please check out the following steps given below:
- First, navigate to the Customers menu, then click & select Create Batch Invoices.
- Next, double-click on the customer name, then select next.
- Click & select the line items and template, then select Next.
- Users need to review the list of invoices, then select Create Invoices.
- After that, click & select Print or Email, then click Close.
When done, users need to visit the Customer Center, then they can select the Transactions tab, then choose Invoices so they will be able to view the complete list of their invoices.
In case, if they wish to know some other ways to import transactions and information into their QuickBooks Desktop account, the Import and export data in QuickBooks Desktop article will provide further details about it.
We really hope we were able to provide you the content to resolve your queries. In case, the above-mentioned solutions don’t work, feel free to contact us on QuickBooks POS Support. You can also send us a mail at email@example.com. You can stay in touch with our experts available all round the clock and available geographically. With the constant support QuickBooks POS Support, you may feel tension free while you are on a run to QuickBooks. You can also visit @ www.quickbooksupport.net.