We are here to guide you in deleting an employee and your paychecks in QuickBooks with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Support.
Users can delete an employee if they haven’t created any paychecks for them yet. In case, if they already have one, we can only make them inactive.
In order to delete an employee, please follow these below given steps:
- First, navigate to the payroll menu.
- Next, click & select the Employees tab.
- Click & select the employee’s name and select Edit Employee.
- Users can change the name of the employee and then click Delete employee.
- After that, conform Yes to confirm the deletion.
Users can also check this link for more details: Call QuickBooks Support to know how to delete an employee’s profile from payroll.
In order to delete or void payroll paycheck, then you need to follow the instructions in this article: Call QuickBooks Support to know how to delete or void employee paychecks.
Additionally, depending on your processing time, and payroll service, QuickBooks may allow users to complete this process. They can review the following details below for further info:
- How to delete a paycheck: This will remove the transaction from user’s payroll. They can do this if the pay check hasn’t been processed yet.
- How to void a paycheck: This changes your pay check records and updates the paycheck dollar amount to zero. You may need to make adjustments to balance your books. This does not stop a direct deposit from processing and does not return funds to you.
When you get everything is in place, you can utilize this article in paying your employees effectively: Call QuickBooks Support to know how to process or run payroll.
Hopefully the above given information will be helpful for users to know how to delete employee and payroll in QuickBooks Desktop with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Support. However, if you find any issue or problem related to QuickBooks application then you can get in touch with our experts via visiting our website www.quickbooksupport.net.