Today we will discuss how to convert your Quicken data to QuickBooks Desktop to continue growing your business with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number. Basically, there are two simple ways to start the switch: first, users may convert directly to QuickBooks Desktop or they can also use the Quicken converter to upgrade their file first. We will show you how to fix.
When users can use Quicken Converter :
- Users only need to use the Quicken Converter if they are migrating from a Quicken version that is NOT a parallel version of their QuickBooks Desktop machine.
- Then can also skip using the Quicken Converter and they can move directly to QuickBooks using the Conversion Utility, if they have a version of Quicken that is a parallel version of QuickBooks Desktop machine.
- Quicken for Mac: Users will get to know that Quicken Converter, and the Conversion Utility in QuickBooks, cannot convert Quicken for Mac data file. In case, if they have Quicken for Mac, then they need to move their data file first to Quicken for Windows or users can create a new QuickBooks company file instead.
Users need to convert from Quicken to QuickBooks Desktop:
In order to use the Quicken Converter.
Users need to make sure that they do not have another version of it installed. In case, if they do, then they need to uninstall it from their computer machine and download the right one below.
- You can download & install the version of converter tool that matches the year version of your QuickBooks Desktop.
- You can use Quicken 2022 Converter
- You can use Quicken 2021 Converter
- You can use Quicken 2020 Converter
- You can use Quicken 2019 Converter
- You need to install and convert.
- First of all, launch the downloaded Quicken Converter, then click & select Next.
- Next, choose I accept the terms in the license agreement, then press Next.
- In order to start the installation of the Quicken Converter, then select Next, then press Install.
- Click & select Launch Quicken Converter, then choose Finish.
- Click & select Get Started, then choose I am transferring data from Quicken for Windows.
- Click & select Open a data file located on this computer machine, then click & select File.
- Search to select your Quicken file (.QDF) file and then press OK.
- Click & select Convert it! then press OK.
- In order to feed your new, Quicken Data File (.QDF) file, click & select Save, then quit.
When the user file is upgraded to a compatible version of Quicken, then they can now start converting using the Conversion Utility in QuickBooks Desktop.
Users may use the Conversion Utility :
Users may convert their Quicken file using the Conversion Utility in QuickBooks Desktop.
- First, navigate to File > Utilities > Convert, then click & select From Quicken.
- Next, click & select the Quicken file (.QDF) that you want to convert.
- At last, the conversion utility will guide you through the rest of the conversion in QuickBooks Desktop.
For further details about the Conversion Utility, press F1 to access the Help window in your QuickBooks Desktop and type “convert from Quicken”.
We really hope that the above given information will be a help to know how to convert your Quicken data to QuickBooks Desktop to continue growing your business with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number. If in case, you having any issues then please feel free to contact QuickBooks Experts via visiting our website www.quickbooksupport.net.