We are here to share detailed information on how to backup company data files automatically with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Number. If users are getting trouble, then we will help them by share some troubleshooting steps that will help them to fix this issue on their Intuit Data Protect.
First of all, they have to update their QuickBooks to the latest release.
We are here to fix it.
- Firstly, users need to open their QuickBooks Desktop machine.
- Next, Click the Help button located at the top of the menu.
- Then click & select Update QuickBooks Desktop machine.
- Now click on Update Now tab button, and then scroll down and put a checkmark on Data Protect.
- After that, click & select the Get Updates button.
When it gets done, and then can update their Intuit Data Protect to the latest release in order to avoid errors or unexpected behaviors. This will also ensure that their backups go smoothly.
- First, click & select the up arrow button on your desktop toolbar ^ It’s usually located at the lower-right corner near the clock, and then search for Intuit Data Protect icon.
- Next, click on the right of the icon and then select About Intuit Data Protect.
- Click & select the Update button.
We are also adding here an article on how to fix issues when you can’t back up their QuickBooks Desktop file with Intuit Data Protect: How to troubleshoot Intuit Data Protect with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Number.
We really hope that the above given detailed information will be a help for users to knowhow to backup company data files automatically with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Number. If not, then you may feel free to reach us via direct call or even you can also initiate for a live chat via visiting our website www.quickbooksupport.net. For more information, users can also write an email to us at email@example.com.