If you are looking for transferring their company files to a new QuickBooks account then it is very easy to transfer it with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number.
Users can simply create a backup company file to the existing company and send it to their client, then let them restore it to their new QuickBooks account. We are here to guide you through the process.
First of all, we should take back up of the company file manually so that they can save it on an external device or a flash drive. Here’s how:
- First of all, navigate to the File menu from your QuickBooks Desktop machine and then select Switch to Single-user Mode.
- Next, navigate to the File menu again, & then select Back up Company and then choose Create Local Backup.
- Now click & select Local Backup, then press next.
- Then click & select Browse and select where you want to save your backup company file.
- Once you’re ready, press OK.
- Click & select save it now and then press next.
- Then, locate the file where you save it and copy it to an external device or flash drive.
When done, users can send their backup company file to their client and let them restore the file to their new QuickBooks account. For more guidance, Users can also share this article with their client to know the process of restoring the company file: How to restore a backup of your company file with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support.
You might also want to read this article for another option: How to move your company files to another computer with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support.
The above certified given solution will be helpful for users to know how to transfer data file to new user account with the help of QuickBooks Support Phone Number. If not, then you are free to reach us anytime via visiting our website www.quickbooksupport.net or you can write an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.