As we all know that QuickBooks point of sale is retail software which is mainly used by small business that helps in tracking the payments and also maintain records of goods and services. If you are also using QuickBooks point of sale and want to update pricing then you need to use the Price Manager to change or edit price on your vouchers with the help of our QuickBooks Point of Sale Support team, our experts are here with few steps that are given below:
1. First, click & select the Inventory drop-down, then select Price Manager.
2. Next click & select Price Changes option.
3. Then click & select the Price Level of the items which you need to update.
4. Type the price change/edit Name and Notes about the change, then Click & select Next button.
5. You are required to choose the items that pricing needed to be change. In case, you have more items then use filters which help to find them. Once you done with the selection of items, then select Next button.
6. Again click & select the options for pricing formula and then select Price Rounding options, if required. Click on next button.
7. Click & Select Finish, then review and edit the prices if needed before applying to your inventory.
8. Click & select save if you want to save the changes which you will apply later or you can also select to apply the changes to the inventory to apply them now.
We hope that the above stated article is a concerted effort to help users to get to know how to update pricing from receiving voucher Point of Sale desktop with the help of our QuickBooks Point of Sale Support. If you have any questions in your mind, however, please feel free to dial our Quickbooks Helpline Number to get guidance from our experts. You can also reach us via e-mail at email@example.com.