If users need to run their QuickBooks Desktop on two computers then we will explain you. So today, we are here to learn how to share the desktop version between two computers with the help of QuickBooks Support Helpline Number.
As we know QuickBooks Desktop uses a database file manager to communicate with the company file in QuickBooks Desktop. Users can use the recommended mode to set up their file: They will also get to know that recommended multi-user set up is having the company file stored on the Host computer machine.
In order to turn on Hosting, users need to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, click & select Utilities from the File menu.
- Next, click & select Host Multi-User Access.
- Then click on yes to confirmation window.
After turning this on, users need to follow these steps:
- Navigate to your server computer machine (computer that physically stores your company file).
- Secondly, unzip the start menu from your server computer machine and then enter your database.
- After that, choose QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- In case, if no folder locations are shown, then you need to click Browse and browse to the location of your stored files.
- Press OK.
- After that, click & select Start Scan, which will repair the firewall permissions to allow QuickBooks to communicate over their network and repair their database error successfully.
- Once done, users should Close and try opening their QuickBooks application in Multi-User mode on their multiple workstation(s).
For additional information on Multi-User mode, users need to visit our website www.quickbooksupport.net.
As per above given information related to multi user mode, will help users to knowhow to share the desktop version between two computers simultaneously with the help of QuickBooks Support Helpline Number. If not, then they can visit our website www.quickbooksupport.net in order to get in touch with our experts on immediate call as they are all round the clock available to resolve all your queries and problems.