We will discuss today what to do: if you are setting up an account for Bank Feeds and you get this message:
You cannot open this page due to unexpected error and also servers could not be accessed. You can discontinue setup and then retry setting up the account for online services again. still, you are getting error message number: [OLSU-1011] In case, if the problem persists, you can get in touch with QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number and provide the error message number above.
This can happen if:
- If Financial Institution Directory (FIDIR) is not updated to include information for your financial institution.
- Might be damage in your company data file.
- In case, if user is register in classic mode instead of Side-by-Side or Express mode.
Intuit will suggest more than one solution for this issue as the first one may solve your problem or you are required to try all to resolve the issue. For best results, you can perform the solutions as per below given steps:
Solution 1: User needs to specify the default accounts for your personal and company preferences in QuickBooks Desktop
- First, sign into the company file as Admin and switch to single user mode.
- Next, navigate to preferences and select checking by clicking on edit menu.
- Now, select default accounts for all four options from my my preferences tab.
- After that, click the company preferences tab and select create paychecks and pay payroll Liabilities
- Press OK.
- At last, user can try to set up the account again for online banking.
Solution 2: User can update your financial institutions directory in QuickBooks Desktop
Solution 3: User can change to express mode in QuickBooks Desktop.
However, if the error persists, user can follow additional troubleshooting steps to know how to get resolve OL and OLSU Bank Feed Errors in QuickBooks Desktop with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number. If users still have some doubts, then they can also reach us via call or live chat through visiting our website www.quickbooksupport.net. or they can also mail a draft at email@example.com.