As we all know that QuickBooks is accounting software which is used in every business. If any case user wants to sync their QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale with Go Payment so for that they can start processing payments from anywhere with the help of QuickBooks Desktop point of sale support experts.
User will find that QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Mobile Sync feature gives them authority to make sales through inventory on their mobile phone or tablet. These types of characteristics are only available for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0 R16 and 18.0 R9. In case, if their point of sale is not up-to-date. They need to follow update Point of Sale to the latest release.
Is it compulsory for users to connect their phone and/or tablet?
In order to connect phone or tablet in QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale. This feature will give them the freedom to ring up credit card sales anywhere, inside or outside of your store.
- User can make payments anywhere, anytime with the help of our free go Payment* app.
- They will be eligible to accept payments instantly. Just simply activate payments account, user will find that no application is required.
- User will keep update their records up to date.
- The process will help in automatically record new payments.
- In case, if you are using QuickBooks, then your all information will automatically sync with your QuickBooks Desktop financial program.
*In a special case, it will require an intuit payments account, as well as a supported mobile device.
User can activate mobile sync in POS.
If users want to activate mobile sync in QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.
- First, log in to their payments account.
- Click & select log in icon. In case, if they have multiple accounts, then go for the account user wish to use.
- Once done, choose cloud☁ icon on the upper right of window.
- Now, they can select View Sync Preferences where they can turn on or off mobile sync or they can also increase or decrease sync frequency.
- After that, they can select Sync Data and then save it.
You can sync specific inventory items to your mobile device.
You can sync specific inventory items to your mobile in QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.
- First choose item list from inventory menu.
- Next, you can highlight the item which you want to sell with the help of go payment.
- Now, click & select the edit button on the upper right to open the edit inventory item window.
- You can also put a check on the sync to mobile checkmark-box.
- Click & select Save.
Sync departments to your mobile device.
If you want to sync departments to your mobile device in QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale then you need to follow the steps:
- First, choose department list from inventory menu.
- Next, you can select the department tab in order to sort the department names.
- Now, you need to rename or change the department name if needed.
- After that, you can complete the mobile sync.
User can complete the sync with few given steps:
- First, unzip the Go Payment app from your mobile app.
- Next, log in to your QuickBooks Payments Account.
- Unzip the menu and select tap settings.
- After that, tap sync items.
We hope that the above given information will be useful for users to know how to sync your QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale with Go Payment. If not, then we will request them to get connect with our QuickBooks Desktop point of sale support experts as they are 24/7 available for the help.