At any point of time, if you think that the payment which you have done is not correct then at the same time, you can transfer the credit from one customer to another, then it will be required to create a journal entry and then apply the credit. Today we will discuss how to apply QuickBooks online customer payment to a different customer with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Team.
If users need to know how to apply payment, then here’s how to do:
- First, click & select the +New button and click Journal Entry.
- Next type the journal details.
- Click & select Accounts Receivable (A/R) under Account.
- Then type the amount being transferred.
- Select the customer’s name from you get the payment.
- Click & select Accounts Receivable (A/R) and then select customer name who received the payment.
- After that, click & select Save.
If users need to know how to apply the credit, then they need to follow the steps:
- First, click & select + New and then click Receive Payment.
- Next type the name of the customer the credit was transferred from.
- You can check the journal entry you created from the Outstanding transactions section.
- It is needed to check the credit note you need to transfer.
- If you want to remove the credit from the customer you are transferring the money from, then save and close it.
- navigate to the +New icon and then click Receive Payment.
- Select the name of the customer the credit was transferred to.
- Click & select the invoice you want to apply the credit to, under Outstanding Transactions
- In order to check credits, then you need to check the journal entry you created.
- Now you can type how much of that credit you want to apply.
- At last, save and close.
Users will get to know that the above given information will be able to help them know how to how to apply QuickBooks online customer payment to a different customer with the help of QuickBooks Support USA Team. If still, they are facing any issue then you need to visit our website www.quickbooksupport.net. Users can also mail a draft to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.