The QuickBooks error code 5502 happens when the server fails to connect to QuickBooks. “You can see any of the error messages on the screen when the error occurs: “Sync is not properly completed” or “QuickBooks data has been uploaded and has failed to connect through the server. In QuickBooks, there are multi-faceted explanations that can elicit error 5502. It is necessary to be aware of the potential causes behind the error in order to correct the error. In this blog we will discuss some efficient solutions to remove the QuickBooks error 5502.
Get in contact with the QuickBooks to get specific support from trained practitioners and if you need any help with the QuickBooks.
Potential explanation behind the QuickBooks Error with Sync 55022
QuickBooks error 5502 can occur for a variety of reasons that you can review from the list below:
- Shift in paper augmentation of the company
- In Mac, the expansion record.QBB was actually changed.
- Erroneous renaming of Windows expansion documents, such as .QBM, .QBB, or .QBXX
- You can see error code 5502 in QuickBooks when harm occurs in the QuickBooks company file.
- When working on a paper contained in the blaze drive of the USB
Way to resolve Error Message 5502 for the QuickBooks?
To fix the error: 5502, follow below and steps with the due seriousness:
Solution 1: Rename the file with .ND
The Network Data (.ND) file in the QuickBooks framework is a configuration file that allows the software to access a file on the network. To patch the corrupted .ND file, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to a folder containing a company file for QuickBooks and open it.
- Locate the respective network file with the .ND extension now.
- Right-click the .ND file and then click Rename.
- Also at end of the file name, add .OLD
Check if error 5502 in QuickBooks is resolved. Switch to the next solution, if not.
Solution 2: Run Manager for QuickBooks Database Server
Using QuickBooks Database Server Manager, search your file.
- If the file is used over the network, follow the steps given below:
- Click the key on your Windows keyboard.
- Hit Database Server Manager for QuickBooks
- Press Add Folder, and the Search folder option appears.
- Choose the folder where the business file is stored and then click OK
- In order to verify the status of Intuit error code 5502, press Scan and then reopen your company file.
Solution 3: Build a new folder & copy a file for the business
The set of steps below will help to complete this procedure:
- Create a new folder on your desktop and copy the company file to your newly generated folder.
- Right-click Rename a file and change the extension of a file to QBM
- Start the QuickBooks programme now and restore all of your portable files
- Rename the extension of an incorrect business file file
- Restore all the copies from your
- If the .QBX extension file still doesn’t open, rename it.
- Try to instal the new Sync Manager update.
- Follow the next troubleshooting strategy if the Intuit error code 5502 continues to bother you.
Solution 4: QuickBooks Program Uninstall & Reinstall
If the corrupt QuickBooks programme installation supports error code 5502, repair it by following the steps below:
- First of all, uninstall the QuickBooks programme.
- Now rename the folder for the installation to go further.
- After that download and install QuickBooks and check the QuickBooks 55022 error status.
In QuickBooks, the troubleshooting methods addressed in this post will effectively fix the sync manager error. However, by dialing our QuickBooks support number; you still stand a chance to get professional assistance. Our trained QuickBooks professionals will investigate the matter and address QuickBooks error code 5502 asap. You will get assistance by sending us an email at (email@example.com). However, you can visit our website at www.quickbooksupport.net for more QuickBooks-relevant products.