The QuickBooks is one of the most common software that makes you more effective. According to the company fundamentals, POS (Point of Sale) is versatile. QuickBooks POS normally utilizes gift card services that are needed directly for you to buy the gift cards from intuit. This new feature may be a little costly, uncomfortable and has some limitations. Using a simple method of handling them as gift certificates, this step is completed. Here you get full descriptions of this process and how to do it.
How to trigger the Gift Certificate feature?
You have to get confirmation of the right certificate to offer a gift certificate Operation of the gift certificate and activation of the QuickBooks POS feature. To trigger the Gift Certificate function, the following steps must be taken :
- First, go to the menu and scroll down to the FILE button.
- Then choose PROPERTIES and choose COMPANY.
- After that, click the left-hand column and select [RECEIPT TENDERING] which is available in the drop-down sales options.
- Ensure payment methods (GIFT CERTIFICATE) and (and gift card services if available) and press “Checkbox” to proceed.
- Click on SAVE after receiving confirmation.
How to get a gift certificate to sell?
You ought to perform these steps to sell a gift certificate:
Pick “MAKE A SALE” from your open browser.
- Several tabs with all the various strategies appear at the bottom of your open browser. Then pick “GIFT” and move forward by clicking on “GIFT CERTIFICATE”
- After this click on the box that is eligible for the “Sell/Purchase Certificate”
- Agree with the instructions on-screen and enter “Amount” and “Number of the Gift Certificate”
- Click on SAVE, after that.
- Then, click on “ADD A CUSTOMER” and choose the payment method for buying this gift certificate according to your preference.
- Choose the “Payment Method” according to your options to process the payment.
- After approving the payment, pick the ‘Print a Gift Receipt’ checkbox that appears on the open screen by clicking on SAVE & PRINT.
To ensure you choose specific requirements so that it is smoother to redeem a gift certificate more consistently. To view the gift certificates they have sold, they launch a running report:
- Go to the “Reports” menu and pick the options for “Payment” and move on to “Gift Certificate List”
- In case you are still unable to redeem gift cards, a blank page will be found.
- Next phase with the “I want to…” option and afterwards click on the “Set report access levels” button.
- Finally, pick the checkbox for “Low Security” and go ahead with the on-screen instructions and press SAVE.
With all the above processing, you are configured to process the registration of gift certificates by following the following steps:
- At first switch to the home screen and pick “Make a sale”
- Go with “select item” choices, making it easy for the customer to purchase from the list of preferences
- And after that step forward with the option of “Select Customer”
- Thereafter, full payments from the different payment mode options
- Then pick “Gift” and then click on “Gift Certificate” to complete the entire process.
If you face any problems with Gift Cards at QuickBooks Point Of Sale Support while applying the above solution, feel free to contact our QuickBooks POS experts and they will help you. By sending an email to us at (email@example.com), you will get assistance. However, for more QuickBooks-relevant items, you can visit our website at www.quickbooksupport.net.