For each business the QuickBooks POS has been recognized as the most widely used budgetary solution. That enables the users to flawlessly as well as easily maintain sales, customers and inventory. Undoubtedly there are several examples where specialized problems occur to intrude with the activity. Declining to read your credit card is a very common error that the QuickBooks users encounter while working in the QuickBooks. If you are witnessing the QuickBooks point of sale unable to read a credit card, you could perhaps follow the instructions below in the effective manner. You need to understand the cause for this problem before you resolve this issue.
You can also take the QuickBooks POS Support Services from our certified QuickBooks professionals to get the full guidance you need to solve this error.
The possible reasons the QuickBooks POS is not able to read the credit card.
Essentially, declined credit card error is mainly caused by the following main reasons-credit card error and credit card reader error. Before you can solve the QuickBooks Point of Sale Unable to Read Credit Card, you need to understand the full reasons for the QuickBooks POS not reading credit card. If you truly want to know more reasons, you can directly approach the QuickBooks support team for the help.
Errors on Credit Card:-
- The Credit card used primarily to make an international purchase
- The unsafe purchase identified
- The credit card has reached its limit
- If there is a Void entry of the Account number
- The Bank did not automatically approve the credit card
- Credit card got its expiry date
- In case the information in the record is inconsistent with the statement given.
- Another consumer has deactivated the credit card.
Errors on Credit Card Reader:-
- The credit card reader cannot organize with the QuickBooks.
- The Credit Card Reader is not the newest updated version.
- QuickBooks, the accounting software has not been updated to the newest release.
- The credit card reader has been installed incorrectly on the QuickBooks desktop.
Some ways to resolve the QuickBooks Point of Sale Unable to Read Credit Card error.
If you experience QuickBooks Point of Sale Unable to Read Credit Card, you will need to follow suitably the steps below. You can correctly resolve this error by going through all the steps listed below:
Method 1: solve the credit cards related issues
- So at first, in Intuit Merchant service, you must allow the credit card.
- Even when processing a transaction, it is very necessary to make sure that the credit card is placed appropriately in the reader. You can call the QuickBooks POS support team in case you have any doubt carrying out the process.
- You should enter the number of the street, while entering a full address. It must not hold any single characters or multiple number sets.
- Have your customer contact their issuing bank to confirm that the card has sufficient balance to carry out the transaction.
- If the customer uses an international credit card, then you must make this workaround reference for the global cards.
Method 2: Solve the Reader Credit-Card Problem
- Please ensure the credit card reader is linked to the gadget permanently
- You must receive your QuickBooks updated with the newest version and always keep it up-to – date adequately. You can accept assistance from certified QuickBooks experts, for any confusion.
- Just uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks, as well as should refresh your QuickBooks an accounting tool.
- Apart from that, you should upgrade and modify your credit card reader. You can consult the QuickBooks POS support team available at any time, for just about any confusion.
- If the reader of the credit card holds a chip and you cannot swipe correctly on QuickBooks desktop. You must then enter the credit card details manually in the correct manner.
- In the case the QuickBooks cannot recognize the old Credit Card reader. You should really get a new credit card reader which is completely compliant with the QuickBooks’ latest version, an accounting tool.
- Lastly, you can actually fix the QuickBooks Point of sale Unable to Read Credit Card without any difficulties. Then you can use QuickBooks for tasks relating to your credit card.
You can resolve the QuickBooks Point of Sale Unable to Read Credit Card without any difficulty by doing the above measures. All of these steps are immensely beneficial to you, so that you can easily solve that error. Nevertheless, if you have any problems, you can contact our QuickBooks experts to get the full and specialized guidance to solve that error. Moreover, the QuickBooks POS support team is available 24 hours a day to offer fast or specialized support for just about any sort of problem.
If you experience the QuickBooks Point sale Unable to Read Credit Card, we really hope we’ve been able to give you with the information to help solve your queries. If the same solutions don’t work, please feel free to contact us on QuickBooks POS Support. You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org as well. You can remain in touch with our experts available 24 hours a day, and geographically accessible. You may feel tension-free while running to QuickBooks with the constant support from the QuickBooks POS Support. You can also take a look at @ www.quickbooksupport.net.