Whether small or medium businesses they need to be selective about the amount and kinds of software that they use for their daily operations. Most of the businesses like to use the software that’s capable of handling several functions simultaneously. QuickBooks is accounting software that fits into all boxes perfectly
In this article we will learn to get QuickBooks payroll report by payroll period. Payroll reports in QuickBooks play a vital role in the processing of financial records of the employee. Such records contain the employee details, including payroll expenses. QuickBooks payroll reports handle many other essential facets of employee payroll such as job wages, a record of current employees, compensated time-off balances and a number of others. To learn more about the QuickBooks payroll report by pay period, read this article.
If you need any other assistance or want more details on how to run a payroll summary report by pay period. You can get in touch with our qualified experts to get instant technical assistance.
What is A Payroll Summary Report?
The QuickBooks payroll report examines the financial records on the basis of the salary paid to the employees. This includes many essential facets of the business payroll, such as employee compensation, list of existing employees and the summary report by pay period. If you run a survey for the pay period date range, you will see a check date in that date range / pay period. You can create a QuickBooks Payroll report for any given period or time frame.
What Does QuickBooks Payroll Summary By Pay Period Include?
Until you learn how to run QuickBooks payroll report by pay period, look at the list below to see which items it contains:
- Off and sick-time for staff
- List of existing employees, taxation, wages and changes
- The taxes and contributions
- Net employee salary
How to create QuickBooks Payroll Summary Report by Pay Period?
- You need to follow the steps given below to build a QuickBooks payroll report by pay period:
- To begin the process, firstly you must choose the Reports.
- Next tap the Employees & Payroll tab
- After that, select the Payroll summary option.
- Then choose the date range for the QuickBooks Payroll Summary. You may either choose a date range from the “Date”drop-down menu or insert a date range in the “From” and “To” fields.
- Choose Refresh, and go to next move.
- To remove the Hours and/or Rate columns choose customize reports.
- Double check that the Hours and Rates boxes are not check-marked in the Display tab.
- From under the Filters tab, add the pay periods.
- To print the Payroll Summary, select Print and then further select Report.
How to Export a Payroll Summary Report to Excel?
Now that you know how to build a QuickBooks payroll report by pay period; follow the instructions underneath to export excel payroll summary report to excel.
- Tap on the Excel drop-down menu in the Document.
- Next, choose the Upgrade existing Worksheet, or Build New Worksheet.
- If you click on Edit Existing Worksheet, use the Search button to find a workbook.
- Then click the Advanced button, and the Advanced Excel Options window will open up.
- Now uncheck the box for “Space between Columns”.
- Then Press OK, and then choose Export to finish the work.
Hopefully, our post and the above mentioned points will help you know how to get QuickBooks Payroll Report by Pay Period. If still you come across any doubt in taking the subscription of payroll contact us at QuickBooks Payroll Support and you can also draft a mail of listed queries or issues you faced or struggling with on our mail id at firstname.lastname@example.org. Consult with our executives with the availability of all round the clock and availability geographically. They highly ask your query and then process it, after getting the solution they deliver to you the proper response of your issue. Be informed that our experts are highly qualified in their respective domains. You can also visit our website at www.quickbooksupport.net.