In this article you will learn how to update your account name, legal business name and address for QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Standard, Basic, Enhanced, and Assisted.
If you are a QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Standard, Basic, or Enhanced user, then you need to read this.
For your Intuit account, update your account name.
When you purchase or sign up for any Intuit product or service your account name linked to your Intuit account is created. Your EIN and QuickBooks subscription, such business information is held by your intuit account. Contact us and know how to manage your Intuit account in CAMPS.
To your email,copy the Business Name Change template and then fill it out. You can include the statements at the bottom.
You also need to attach the following supporting documents:
- A Current photo ID, it can be a State-issued ID, driver’s license, or passport.
- You need to produce a proof that you paid for the service or product. For example- A Bank statement showingthe account number, the subscription payments, and your name.
- Send the email to us on given mail ID.
- A confirmation mail will be received that updates within 3-5 business days.
- You can make changes in your business Name Change Template; you can contact us for the same.
- In QuickBooks Desktop, update your legal business name and address.
- Select Company from the top menu, and then select My Company.
- Click on the Pencil icon, and then select Legal information.
- Now, you need to enter the new legal business name/address, and then select OK.
Follow these additional steps before your next payroll if you’re using Direct Deposit to pay for your employees:
- At the top, select Employees then click on Send payroll data.
- Now, you need to check whether there is no pending payroll transaction that you need to send.
- Click on Send.
- You can access the account maintenance page in QuickBooks to update your address if you have a Direct Deposit and can’t update your legal address.
- If you are a QuickBooks Assisted Payroll user.
- Please note: With the IRS, there will be no changes made to your legal business name and address. The change must be submitted directly to IRS.
Follow the steps to update your legal business name.
- Firstly, you need to download the legal business name change form.
- Complete the form by signing it (make sure you put the date on the dorm) and then print it.
- Please Note: Check the box under the new fax number field if you’re also going to change your Intuit account name which is your business name known to us.
- Then you need to upload your completed and signed form.
- Your company name will automatically update in QuickBooks Desktop the next time you process your payroll. In your Intuit account in CAMPS, contact us and learn how to manage your business information like your EIN and subscription.
How to update your legal business address?
Within 5 business days of receiving the form we will begin with the process of updating legal business name and address. We’ll contact you If we still need additional information, we’ll contact you.
To know more on how to update your account name, legal business name and address for QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Standard, Basic, Enhanced, and Assisted, call on our QuickBooks Support USA. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit – www.quickbooksupport.net.
Comments are closed.