If you are using QuickBooks Desktop you must be thinking of inviting employees to type their bank information and all related information for payroll. Payroll is considered as vast expenditure of company which is very vital aspect to be taken care of. Intuit has designed unique software to set up employees in QuickBooks Desktop payroll. Let us discuss how to fill all information of employees in bank. QuickBooks Payroll Support will guide you in detailed view of payroll steps, how to get along with such issue:
Method 1: How to connect to your employee
In this post we will discuss how to connect with your employees to type their information and get applied up with payroll.
- Click on Express Setup.
- In the Basic Employee details screen, fill out the all the necessary information.
- Ask for the employee to type their personal details and then click on Continue
- Type your pay details of employee (such as wages, time interval of pay, vacation, and sick accruals, and many more).
- Click on Continue.
- View all the information you have entered, and then click on Finish.
If you are over with concerned issue, then you precede the accounting for your company and if at all still stuck somewhere contact QuickBooks Payroll Support.
Method 2: To view the status of your employee
- In the Employees menu, and then click on Payroll Setup.
- In the Payroll setup, click on Employees.
- In the Setup Status column (this shows where your employee is with the self-setup process).
- Click on the small arrow icon in the action column for your need whether you want the cancellation invitation, edit the information.
Hope, you are completely satisfied with our post. QuickBooks Payroll Support will keep posting such posts for your reference so that you will never get stuck in between and you can access hurdle free accounting. If you need more information on such queries, feel free to contact us at QuickBooks payroll Support USA @ 1-800-731-1629 or you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our executive will be positively reverting you.