Ever thought of, if any of your client is using foreign currency then how to add in QuickBooks. Not to worry, we at QuickBooks Customer Support will guide you on this topic. Currency is the important term which is added to their invoice in QuickBooks company file. Sometimes, your company requires foreign currency to be assigned. For this you have to turn on multi-currency which is highly available in QuickBooks Essential.
How to assign a foreign currency to customer
- Click on to the Sales, and then choose Customers.
- Click on to the New customer.
- In the Customer information, fill out all the required information
- Choose Payment and billing.
- In the This customer pays me with field, choose the customer’s currency.
- This is the only currency that the customer pays for products and services.
- Choose Save and close.
How to Create a new customer and how to assign a foreign currency
Following points are to keep in mind.
- Click on to the Sales menu and choose All Sales.
- Choose New transaction, and then choose the sales form as per your need
- Click on to the Choose a customer, and then choose Add New.
- Type the customer’s name and choose the specified currency for your customer.
- Choose Save and close to save and then exit from the application.
- Fill out the sales form and
- Choose either Save and close or Save and send to save the file and send it to your customer.
Want error free guidance or technical support? Don’t go anywhere. We at QuickBooks Customer Care is always readily available to guide you and helps you out in fixing the QuickBooks error. For further guidance you can anytime call us and drop us mail at email@example.com.